Genesis Rehab Services offers a comprehensive employee benefit package, most of which is available to staff on the first day of employment with us.
In addition to the benefits listed on this page, Genesis Rehab Services integrates cutting-edge technology into every day patient care, providing enhanced benefits to patients and employees alike. Click on the picture (to the right) to watch our Award-winning Integrating Technology Video.
- Generous paid time-off package that includes vacation, holiday, personal and sick days
- Comprehensive menu of medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug plans
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care
- Company paid short-term disability and life insurance, with additional income protection benefits available through AFLAC
- 401(k) plan with discretionary company matching contributions
- Employee Assistance Program
Enhancements to the Traditional Benefits Package
- Vacation and sick pay "buy back" option
- Modified compensation plan in lieu of traditional benefit package
- Bonuses for new business referrals
- Unlimited access to GRS University, an on-line continuing education portal
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Portfolio development programs that include Clinical Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Master Clinician
- Personal support for career growth and development
- Direct deposit
- Genesis Bank@Work (VIP banking perks not available to the general public)
- Relocation and travel opportunities within our multi-state network
- H-1B Visa sponsorship and housing assistance for foreign-trained therapists
- Flexible hours: full-time, part-time, casual, evening and weekend hours, dependent on the needs of the gym
- "Back to work" program that supports moms and others who have been out of the workforce through training and resources
Click here to apply!